Finishing Touches- Part 1

I absolutely love love love French Provincial, Shabby Chick, Hampton and Coastal Inspired Decors...and I apologize in advance if I repeat myself again and again throughout this blog..but I really do love it!! So I have added these classic and timeless elements in my home to create that subtle look and feel...also by using lots and lots of white!

As you can see, most of them have already been installed in our home and the rest are purchased but safely stored away until kitchen and bathroom renovations are completely done...and I can't wait for that day to finally come! And only then will I be able to start posting room reveals =D.

White Plantation Shutters

Chandelier

Modern Industrial Lights

Vintage Style Kitchen Tapware




Stone Kitchen Bench Top




Clawfoot Bathtub


Double Butler Sink


Chandeliers


Bathroom Vintage Design Tapware


Ceiling Rose


Corbels


French Kitchen Door Knobs





French Kitchen Handles



White and Grey Stripe Wallpaper

Peace & Love,
Mazzy
xox